Employment Law; Eminent Domain; and Civil Litigation
Ms. Robinson focuses on employment matters and advises clients on workplace issues and every facet of the employee-employer relationship. She represents management and the business sector in equal employment opportunity, evaluations, discipline, hiring, firing and non-compete agreements. Ms. Robinson‘s experience includes investigations and the successful defense of charges including age, sex, race, color, national origin, religion, disability and other discrimination complaints as well as wrongful discharge. Ms. Robinson has successful and extensive experience in defending employers against claims of wrongful discharge, sexual harassment, retaliation, FMLA claims, ADA and ADAA claims and Title VII discrimination, in state and federal courts as well as before administrative agencies across the United States. Ms. Robinson’s experience further includes consultations with employers regarding matters like reductions in force, government audits and complaints and compliance reviews and other employee related activities pertaining to business operations. Ms. Robinson also has litigation experience in Eminent Domain law as well as Civil Litigation.
- Law School: Creighton University, J.D., 1998
- Undergraduate: Southern Methodist University, B.A. Political Science & Sociology,
- Bar Admissions: Missouri, 1998; United States District Court for the Western District of Missouri, 1998; Kansas, 1999; United States District Court for the District of Kansas, 1999.
- Missouri, 1998
- Kansas, 1999
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas
- Kansas Bar Association
- Johnson County Bar Association
- The Missouri Bar
- The Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- American Bar Association